Describe crisply and clearlywhat the end result of the learners' activities will be. The taskcould be a:
- problem or mystery to be solved;
- position to be formulated and defended;
- product to be designed;
- complexity to be analyzed;
- personal insight to be articulated;
- summary to be created;
- persuasive message or journalistic account to be crafted;
- a creative work, or
- anything that requires the learners to process and transform the information they've gathered.
If the final product involvesusing some tool (e.g., HyperStudio, the Web, video), mention ithere.
Don't list the steps thatstudents will go through to get to the end point. That belongs in theProcess section.